Saturday, November 22, 2008

I turned 34 on Wednesday November 19th. (That was NOT fun) because it makes me realize how much closer that I am to 40.............. It was also the 11th anniversary of when Max proposed to me so that made it an extra special birthday... The best present of all was knowing that my brother was on his way home after 6 months in Saudi Arabia.

But before I get to that I have to tell you about my sweet little boys. Braxton is at that age where he gets so excited about everyone's birthdays so he was extremely excited this week. Bridger gave me the new Taylor Swift CD and Braxton gave me the Tinkerbell movie. So apparently Max had purchased these gifts on Tuesday and later that night Braxton wanted to watch a movie and when asked which one to watch he said "I want to watch Tinkerbell movie, Daddy" and you can imagine the little argument that went on about whether or not we had this movie. Max finally gave in and unwrapped the movie and I was not allowed in the room. Then the movie was re-wrapped so I could open it on my birthday. It was the funniest thing to watch these two and Max trying to explain to my 4 year old why he was supposed to keep it a secret.

We went to the Jazz game with Mason and Karen for my birthday and had a great time.... Even though I had to turn another year older I still had a great day..

1 comment:

{Lindsey} said...

Birthdays are really just not fun anymore, huh. They just make us realize, as you said, that we are getting older!! UGH!!
That was a cute story about Braxton and the Tink movie...glad that your day was good.
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!!